Monday, December 17, 2018

Hard Morning

He hears his office door close and then the unusual sound of the lock clicking. Still, he doesn't stop working. Focused on the documents before him, he knows they need his attention. He's been working so much, too hard lately.

He needs a break and definitely needs a release.

I say nothing, just quietly walk toward him thinking of the prize.

I kneel down beside his chair and place my hand over his crotch. I feel his nice, heavy cock and balls. He keeps working.

I unzip his pants, reach in, and pull his cock out over his boxers.

It's beautiful, semi-hard, thick, heavy.  A tiny hint of pre-cum at the opening, and I rub it around his head, making the round orb of pleasure glisten.

I stroke the full length of him, up and down, until he is so rock hard he can barely stand it.

He's finally stopped typing and he looks down at me as I look up at him. Our eyes locked and our faces in devilish smiles.

I unzip my own pants, let them drop, and pull my now throbbing cock out, stroking it gently as I place my tongue at the opening of his glorious member.

He always does this to me...the taste of him sending me into a state of hungry desire.

I kiss his shaft down to his ample balls, and then kiss and suck and lick his salty, smooth sack. My tongue traces a circle around each ball and then a line all the way up to his head.

I cup his balls as my mouth forms a suction against his hot flesh and I'm rocking up and down on him. His hand is on my head, guiding my pace.

I feel his body stiffen and I move my mouth to his head, circling carefully. The first thrust, a burst, thick, hot semen on my tongue, down my throat. My own cock so hard and so ready.

I stand and smile at him, then kiss his waiting mouth as I stroke my cock, our tongues dancing with hunger as his own cock is now semi-hard and still beautiful. His mouth on mine, seeing his cock, his salty taste on my lips, I can't hold back, and I cum in thick, hot spurts on the floor.

One more kiss, I zip up and I leave him there, my cum next to his chair, his pants down and his cock still out.


No comments:

Post a Comment