Friday, March 20, 2020

Whatcha Doin?

It was a simple, casual text.

"Whatcha doin?!"

Umm. well, you haven't responded or texted me in 2 days, so...

yeah.

I'm drowning in a puddle of my own tears because I don't know what the fuck is going on with you and you haven't messaged me in two days.... all AFTER the past week and all that was said between us.



When I saw your name flash on my screen, what I was doing was thinking that what needs to happen is I need to tie you up with the goddamn red silk tie you insisted I buy and use my fingers and mouth to make you cum so many times you can't feel your arms or legs and then fuck you long and hard... then hold you as we both fall asleep, then wake up and fuck you again...  so that the very next time you even *think* I might be texting you your clit tingles and your panties melt and MAYBE you'll at least fucking acknowledge that I'm here. 



That's what I'm doin?!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment