Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Reader Submission: The Professor

I had been a professor for many years but I never thought that I would want to sleep with one of my students. This young lady was the picture of a lady that could leave you speechless just from her look. I never thought a girl with long lush red locks would make me as aroused as she made me every time I saw her.

She had asked last class to set up a meeting with me during my office hours. Today was that day, she should be at my door any minute now. Just the thought of getting to see her and her being in my office started making me aroused. I could tell that I was already starting to get a bulge in my khaki pants, I hoped she wouldn’t notice what she did to me.

All of a sudden I heard a knock on the door, it was her and my excitement just went through the roof. I told her to come on in. She walked through the door in this beautiful dress that showed off her amazing boobs (small but in that dress they were the biggest you had ever seen), her legs went on for miles and those pumps didn’t help but make them look longer. She shut the door behind her and locked it. She looked at me and could tell I was confused and puzzled as to why she shut the door. She said she didn’t want any one coming in and interrupting. I could understand that but what happened next I will never forget.

She walked over to my desk and said “Professor since I have been in your class I have started to notice something.” I was praying that she hadn’t noticed what she did to me every time I saw her. That's when she walked around my desk and whispered in my ear “Professor you really shouldn’t leave your hard cock hidden under those khaki pants.” While whispering in my ear she reached down and starting undoing my belt and pants.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that this would be happening right now. I wanted to stop it but every part of me wanted this so badly. As she started pulling my pants and boxer briefs down she was saying how she noticed that I would always make eye contact with her the most in class and that when ever we had a meeting that my pants would get a bulge in them and she said she couldn’t take it any more, there was something she wanted and she wasn’t going to stop till she had it. I figured she just wanted an A so I had this puzzled look so she said she wanted my big hard cock that she knew wanted her too!

My hard cock came out of my boxer briefs standing straight up at the thought of her wanting me deep inside her. She pulled her dress up to show a sexy lace thong as she got up to straddle me. I was grabbing her boobs over her dress while she teased the top of my tip with her wet clit. I wanted nothing more than for her to just take me all in her I tried thrusting myself into her but she would pull away teasing me till she knew I was ready. I unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra. She stood up to let the dress and bra fall off of her sexy skinny athletic body that I just wanted under me.

All she had on was her lace thong as she stood in front of me. She was grabbing her boobs waiting for me to finish taking my clothes off. I kissed her so hard and she could feel my warm throbbing cock on her stomach. I ran my hands down her back and grabbed her nice firm ass. Thats when I could feel her warmth, I ran my finger over her soaking wet clit and stuck just one finger in her to her a moan come out of her gorgeous cute mouth. I could tell she wanted it so badly cause she couldn’t take her hands off my throbbing hard cock. I picked her up and started teasing her wet clit with my tip.

Luckily I had a couch in my office so I laid her down and took one of her boobs in my mouth teasing her hard nipple while having my tip on her soaked clit. I started slowly going in letting her feel me inch for inch. I got all the way in and heard her let out such a load moan. I covered her mouth with my hand so no one would hear her as I started going in and out faster and faster. I didn’t only pick up the pace but I went harder and harder. My hand over her mouth as she kept letting out moan after moan her getting louder with every thrust. My other hand was grabbing and squeezing her boob with the other in my mouth.

I could tell she was reaching the climax when her back started arching and her pussy getting so tight around my hard throbbing soaked cock. I just went faster and harder trying to get her to cum all over me. Thats when I heard breathing heavily and her moaning none stop and I felt her warm cum all over my hard cock. I was so close I could feel it. She started thrusting into me as I thrusted into her. She whispered cum for me professor give it to me. I heard that and couldn’t hold back but thrust my cum into her wet pussy. I let it all out filling her with me. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her she then whispered in my ear “Professor, I would like to set up a meeting with you tomorrow and for every day after that.”

Have a story you want to submit? Send your ideas my way at mrsterling2010@gmail.com

Don't forget to follow me @ASmithTweets

No comments:

Post a Comment