Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My Guest Post on Christina Harding

Recently, I had the privilege of writing a guest post at Christina Harding's fantastic blog on erotica.

I write erotic short fiction. I've been doing it for about 10 years now. I blog my writing and share it for anyone who wants to read it and enjoy it. I am sometimes asked how I create my stories. Where do they come from? Today, I hope to answer that question.

I'm going to take a story I wrote,
Mustard on His Tie, and explain how I came to create the erotic scene.

I get story ideas from all sorts of places. Sometimes, I'll be sitting waiting for my coffee and see someone in an interesting outfit or a great pair of shoes and my mind will wander. If I can feel a complete story coming on, I'll write it down.


READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment