Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Sartorial Perfection...

I go crazy over a woman in heels...

well-chosen heels -- not stripper or hooker heels....business/professional heels but with a naughty flair... maybe a daring print or a height just above 4 inches...

I go crazy over a woman's scent...

... perfume carefully chosen and sparingly used...just enough to catch your attention in close conversation...

...red hair... while I appreciate women with diverse characteristics, red hair is one factor that ALWAYS gets my attention...deep red, bright red... red hair and the fair skin that typically accompanies the natural redhead's body... drives me wild

...Sartorial perfection -- when not just the heels, but the whole outfit is perfect.. complementing her body, her hair... her work... clean, crisp, business-like ... but even if casual, well-chosen and well-suited for HER...

these are just a few of the things I like about women...


No comments:

Post a Comment