Monday, August 12, 2019

Five Minutes

I have five minutes.

I have just five minutes.

Here is what I want:

I want to feel the grip of your long, pale fingers around my shoulders.

Feel you hold me like you've never held a man before.

Feel you kiss me like my breath is the air you breathe.

Feel you close to me like no one has ever been before

Feel you want me closer … closer … closer

Not two who become one... not me inside you

But...our minds, our hearts, inside each other

Our bodies unable to stop

I'm pulling you to me

You're kissing me so I can't breathe

The only air is you

The only way out is you

The only hope is you

YOU are all that is in this room

And for just five minutes

I want you to hold me, kiss me, pull me to you

Just five more minutes

Just like that

Like that night

And then I'll go

I'll go away

At 44, I'll be gone

From you

Forever

I'll give you all I have

All the nothing I've acquired

If you'll give just five minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment